We have an exceptional opportunity for the right individual for an Account Manager working with Blitzn’s Retail Solutions team. Responsibilities include analyzing business problems and formulating solutions using software and business process knowledge. The Account Manager will collaborate and gather information with end users to implement improvements which are cost effective and efficient and oversee the development of features from the scope definition phase all the way through writing requirements, development, QA and customer acceptance.
The ideal candidate is self-driven, has a passion for technology, customer service and problem solving, and can operate under minimal supervision. If you are highly motivated with a pioneering spirit, Blitzn may be the place for you.
- First point of contact for Blitzn’s software coding and technical data issues
- Liaison between customers and software developers to develop requirements and documentation for system features including: Analyzing existing business processes and recommending solutions for problems using software, analytical tools and business process knowledge
- Designing user interface and develop requirements for solution
- Assess the impact of changes to the system and processes
- Work with programming team during development phase
- Prepare test cases, test procedures and expected results
- Follow operational processes and identify improvement opportunities
- Document System and Client Acceptance Test plans
- Coordinate appropriate client involvement in testing
- Develop training documentation for new, existing and enhanced applications
- Train clients on new and/or enhanced application
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Information Systems
- 1-2 years Systems Analyst experience preferred
- Desire to work in fast paced, highly dynamic environment
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Pays exceptional attention to detail
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and committed individual
To apply for this job, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Blitzn, LLC was formed in February 2017 to provide software-as-a-service solutions for the retail and retail real estate business sectors. Blitzn aggregates data from unlimited external and internal sources such as HR, POS, e-commerce, procurement, facilities management, accounting, finance, equipment management, risk management, legal and other shared services to cut costs, optimize portfolios and minimize risks as the premier operations enterprise solution for retail.