Content Marketing Manager
We have an exceptional opportunity for the right individual for a Content Marketing Manager. This person will work with executives and corporate sales to create compelling content through a variety of mediums in order to attract, engage and convert leads to closed deals.
The ideal candidate has strong marketing writing skills and extremely detail-oriented. If you are a self-starter with the ability to think strategically, generate creative marketing solutions and manage multiple projects simultaneously, Blitzn may be the place for you.
- Writer and content creator on a various marketing collateral including, but not limited to, websites, press releases, case studies, presentations, RFP’s and advertisements
- Manage social media platforms
- Research industry and emerging content strategy trends, tools, and technology
- Repurpose existing marketing content
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop relevant and engaging content
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Marketing or Business
- 5+ years marketing experience, including content writing for print and social media platforms
- Advanced knowledge ofMS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Desire to work in fast paced, highly dynamic environment
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Strong presentation skills and pays exceptional attention to detail
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and committed individual
To apply for this job, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Blitzn, LLC is a SaaS that provides executive management solutions designed to aggregate data and automate business activity using built-in lease/property administration, PM, portfolio optimization, workflow, collaboration and reporting features. Blitzn was recently spun-off from Fischer, a leading global tenant/owner occupier representative and corporate real estate services firm known for its many long standing Fortune 500 clients where these solutions are already installed.