Introducing the New FASB/IASB Lease Accounting Standards
Updates to the FASB/IASB standards will have a significant impact on how your business accounts for revenue recognition and lease accounting on property, equipment, and fleets.
Depending on how many leases you maintain in your portfolio, this migration could be formidable. The changes will impact every lease – not just real estate lease, but equipment, fleet, technology, etc. Read on to learn more about these changes, how to prepare and why you should start now. All publicly-traded companies must be compliant by December 15, 2018. Private companies have an additional year.
The Intersection of Retail & Technology
Retailers face many challenges in today’s competitive global marketplace. At Blitzn, we help retailers make better business decisions by providing the services, tools and technology to help them:
- Find the best performing locations for their stores and understand factors that contribute to success
- Understand customer data to ensure a better customer experience across locations
- Increase revenue and profitability by proactively managing the leased and owned real estate portfolio
- Control expenses and negotiate flexibility into all your lease agreements
- Ensure compliance with SOX, FASB, and IASB regulatory requirements
- Streamline retail real estate projects to stay on time and on budget
Our technology solution allows you to proactively manage your property, equipment and fleets and stay on top of your key business performance indicators - all from a single consolidated platform.