Quality Assurance Engineer
We have an exceptional opportunity for the right individual for a Quality Assurance Engineer. The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, and executing quality assurance and control processes, test strategies, test plans and test cases that ensure Blitzn’s real estate performance management software has been developed to intended standards and defined acceptance criteria. In addition to functional, integration, Regression and Performance testing, the Testing Specialist is responsible for quality assurance of non-functional areas such as performance and security. The team member will also spend a portion of their time working on various projects including participating in version upgrades for significant customers, and assisting in customer facing documentation on the systems.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for technology and creative problem solving. If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment, have an entrepreneurial spirit, Blitzn may be a fit for you.
- Develop, document and implement test strategies, plans, processes and standards.
- Execute testing plans/strategy, create test cases, and user acceptance criteria.
- Work with Product Managers to ensure scheduled release dates are met.
- Identify, recommend, and implement process improvements in the quality assurance process.
- Create test documentation (test strategies, plans, designs, scripts) derived from a variety of sources (business use cases, functional specifications, object models, relational diagrams, class diagrams, and system diagrams) to support individual and group testing efforts.
- Assist in maintaining quality of work through regular code reviews.
- Effectively and actively communicate with the engineering team, management, and internal and external customers to ensure appropriate project requirements are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of Software Application Testing
- Experience with C#, Java, Ruby, Python
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-reliant and motivated self-starter
- Project and task oriented with a focus on details
- Ability to work well within group or individually on projects
- Software programming course work or on the job work experience
- Successful completion of projects where programming languages are put to use to solve problems
To apply for this job, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Blitzn, LLC is a SaaS that provides executive management solutions designed to aggregate data and automate business activity using built-in lease/property administration, PM, portfolio optimization, workflow, collaboration and reporting features. Blitzn was recently spun-off from Fischer, a leading global tenant/owner occupier representative and corporate real estate services firm known for its many long standing Fortune 500 clients where these solutions are already installed.