Blitzn Support Associate
We have an exceptional opportunity for the right individual for a Support Associate working with Blitzn’s Retail Solutions team. Responsibilities include analyzing business problems and formulating solutions using software and business process knowledge. The Support Associate will collaborate and gather information with end users to implement improvements which are cost effective and efficient and oversee the development of features from the scope definition phase all the way through writing requirements, development, QA and customer acceptance.
The ideal candidate is self-driven, has a passion for technology, customer service and problem solving, and can operate under minimal supervision. If you are highly motivated with a pioneering spirit, Blitzn may be the place for you.
- First point of contact for Blitzn’s software coding and technical data issues
- Liaison between customers and software developers to develop requirements and documentation for system features including: Analyzing existing business processes and recommending solutions for problems using software, analytical tools and business process knowledge
- Designing user interface and develop requirements for solution
- Assess the impact of changes to the system and processes
- Work with programming team during development phase
- Prepare test cases, test procedures and expected results
- Follow operational processes and identify improvement opportunities
- Document System and Client Acceptance Test plans
- Coordinate appropriate client involvement in testing
- Develop training documentation for new, existing and enhanced applications
- Train clients on new and/or enhanced application
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Information Systems
- 1-2 years Systems Analyst experience preferred
- Desire to work in fast paced, highly dynamic environment
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Pays exceptional attention to detail
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and committed individual
To apply for this job, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Blitzn, LLC is a SaaS that provides executive management solutions designed to aggregate data and automate business activity using built-in lease/property administration, PM, portfolio optimization, workflow, collaboration and reporting features. Blitzn was recently spun-off from Fischer, a leading global tenant/owner occupier representative and corporate real estate services firm known for its many long standing Fortune 500 clients where these solutions are already installed.