The UX designer is responsible for leading our efforts to create world-class experiences for users. This person will liaison across Product, Engineering, Sales, and Client Services to understand business requirements and translate specs into designs across the full lifecycle of our platform.
- Collaborate with the engineering and product teams to define elegant user experiences for web-based applications
- Understand what users need, develop software specifications for the design and development teams, and test solutions to be simple and intuitive, while addressing the user’s full experience from start to finish
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Provide specifications via user stories and acceptance criteria for product features to be developed by feature development teams
- Support product testing, including usability and acceptance testing, by participating in product discussions with users
- Work in an agile environment, delivering incremental product functionality in short iterations
- Expertise in UX software such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Moqup, Framer.js, Quartz Composer, and others
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of responsive design
- Ability to solve problems while considering timeliness, effectiveness, and practicality in addressing product needs
- Ability to perform user research and analysis, including workflow research and analysis to define future state user journeys
- Ability to analyze and define navigation flows and data layouts
- Possess a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong collaboration and inter-team skills; ability to listen and consider input from team members as well as users
- 5+ years of UX design experience, with an emphasis in B2B, enterprise, and/or web-based applications
- Experience with lean UX research, product design and development
- Experience working with users, product owners, design and development teams
- Experience with product software specifications
- Passion for managing and exceeding customer expectations
- Fun to work with – no jerks
To apply for this job, please email us at email@example.com. Please make sure to include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Blitzn, LLC is a SaaS that provides real estate portfolio management solutions designed to aggregate data and automate business activity using built-in lease/property administration, project management, portfolio optimization, workflow, collaboration and reporting features. Blitzn was recently spun-off from Fischer, a leading global tenant-only corporate real estate services firm known for its many long standing Fortune 500 clients where these solutions are already installed.